Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You

i know u're cutting me out from ur life. i know u dont need me. i know u dont want to.
i am here not to be part of ur life. i just want to know how u're doing. what's new about u.

i know we're in different atmosphere, different friend, different interest

there's something u have from me. my trust. part of my life.
for year i 've been convincing myself that u are the right person to talk to..about everything.
i mean EVERYTHING..

because of that, when u walk away, i left with nothing. please let me have it back. let me have back all my stories, my pride, my laughter, my tear, my fear, my terror, myself..

please...


please...


share me your stories, ur laugher, ur tear, ur fear, ur terror..
yes. i want to be part of your life. that's how hipocrite i am.




Be Strong

2 comments:

EIPUL said...

sob sob

*i'm not helping, am i?

shark fin said...

haha..ni post suke suki je..muahhaa